MTH472/572 is the third sequence of six "numerical" courses offered by the Department
of Mathematics at UMass Dartmouth:
* MTH361: Numerical Analysis 1
* MTH362: Numerical Analysis 2
* MTH472/572: Numerical Methods for PDEs
* MTH473/573: Numerical Linear Algebra
* MTH474/574: Numerical Optimization.
* MTH475/575: Advanced Numerical Methods for PDEs.
This class is required for mathematics and engineering and applied science majors especially for those who specialize in computational mathematics and scientific computing).