MTH361 is the first course of five undergraduate level "numerical" courses offered by the Department
of Mathematics at UMass Dartmouth:
* MTH361: Numerical Analysis 1
* MTH362: Numerical Analysis 2
* MTH472: Numerical Methods for PDEs
* MTH473: Numerical Linear Algebra
* MTH474: Numerical Optimization.
This class is required for math majors (especially for those who specialize in computational math and scientific computing). However, students from Physics, Engineering, and Computer Science are welcome to register.